Bed Bug Treatment in New Jersey
While it may be tempting, throwing out your mattress won’t actually solve your bed bug problem. In addition to hiding in your bed, these pests also burrow into carpeting, hide along baseboards, and even go into electrical outlets. To properly eliminate them, you need professional bed bug treatment.
When you partner with us for bed bug treatment, we will:
- Inspect your home to determine the extent of the infestation.
- Set up heaters in affected rooms and begin heat treatment.
- Supplement with chemical treatments as needed.
- Eliminate bed bugs of all life stages to prevent re-infestation.
- Back our services with a 60-day warranty.
Get a Free Estimate
What is Bed Bug Heat Treatment?
Heat treatments are exactly what they sound like—we use specialized heaters and fans to raise the temperature of your home to approximately 113 degrees Fahrenheit. This is hotter than bed bugs can withstand, so adults, nymphs, and eggs are all eliminated without the use of pesticides. This approach is especially effective because it reaches bed bugs wherever they’re hiding, including within the walls of a building.
Our Hybrid Approach
We’ve developed a bed bug treatment plan that uses both chemical treatments and heat treatments. Prior to heat treatment, we use preventative chemical treatments in non-heat treated areas, along baseboards, around entryways, closets, and other potential harbor areas. This stops bed bugs from escaping the heat treatment or moving to uninfested areas.
We've Been Eliminating Bed Bugs Since 1923
We started our business in 1923 to give people an honest, effective way to get rid of bed bugs. Decades later and our goal is still the same! Our family uses our experience to easily eliminate bed bugs, no matter how intimidating the job may seem.
Treatment times will depend upon the size of the premises, the type of construction, and the amount of clutter. Bedbug Chasers’ balance between heat and airflow substantially reduces the amount of time necessary to reach critical temperature. With reduced treatment times,
- Homeowners can leave for work and return to a bed bug-free home
- Landlords can treat a unit while the tenant is at work or school
- Hotel managers can treat a room during a standard checkout and check-in period
- Heat DOES NOT use chemicals
- Heat treatments are minimally intrusive
- Preparation and clean-up times are significantly less than fumigation
- BBC heat treatment time is significantly less than fumigation
- Heat is more affordable than fumigation
- No need to pack up all personal belongings
- No need to wash and dry all clothing, linens and bedding
- No need to worry about dangerous chemical residues
- No need to be concerned if furniture was treated thoroughly
- No need to go through this process 3 times
Essentially, there's no need to worry about anything!
See Results With Our Bed Bug Warranty
Sharing your home with bed bugs can take a toll on your health by disrupting your sleep schedule. To ensure bed bugs are completely eliminated, we offer a 60-day warranty with our treatments. If bed bugs come back in that timeframe, we’ll return and re-treat for free. We’ll ensure you can sleep tight, without letting the bed bugs bite!
Areas We Service Near Kenvil, NJ
New Jersey is a great place to live—when pests aren’t trying to take over your space, that is. For relief you can rely on, choose Delsea Termite & Pest Control. Our goal is to provide outstanding pest control to our Kenvil neighbors and the surrounding area. We are here to help!