Termite Treatment Near Me
Despite their small size, termites are more than capable of causing extensive damage to your home. In fact, they’re responsible for over $5 billion in damages to homes across the United States every year. To prevent your home from becoming part of this statistic, trust the technicians here at Delsea Termite & Pest Control. Whether you’re currently struggling with an infestation or want to prevent one from occurring, we have the solution for you.
Free Inspection of Your Home
When it comes to termites, out of sight shouldn’t mean out of mind. If you’re worried about an infestation, schedule a free termite inspection today. We search your home from top to bottom for signs of damage, then use our findings to create a treatment plan that’s made just for you.
Get a Free Estimate
The Best Termite Treatment Experts
A single termite colony can house hundreds of thousands of insects, so it can be tricky to eliminate them. To ensure we get the job done the first time, our technicians go through rigorous training that prepares them for any and all infestations. With our knowledge and state-of-the-art treatment methods, there’s no one more qualified to tackle your termite problem.
When you partner with us for termite control, we will:
- Search your home for signs of termite damage and activity.
- Tailor your treatment based on your property’s layout and the severity of the infestation.
- Strategically place Sentricon bait stations around your property, or treat with Termidor.
- Perform annual inspections to ensure termites haven’t made a comeback.
How the Sentricon System Works
The Sentricon System is a discreet, science-based termite treatment that eliminates existing colonies and monitors against future problems. We place bait stations around the perimeter of your home to create a protective barrier without drilling or digging. Termites are drawn to the cellulose bait and share it with the rest of their colony. The bait prevents termites from molting, causing them to die. Sentricon doesn’t use poison, so it’s completely safe to use around your children and pets.
How Termidor Works
Termidor is a non-repellent termiticide, so it’s undetectable to termites. This allows Termidor to eliminate termites through ingestion and upon contact, making it extremely effective. It eliminates all existing termites within three months and receives perfect scores on every performance test. The solution is placed in trenches dug around the perimeter of your home, then covered up, so it’s out of reach of children and pets.
Signs of a Termite Infestation
Termites are capable of causing so much damage because people don’t know the signs of an infestation. They’re subtle, but knowing the signs can help protect your home from costly damage. Here’s what to keep an eye out for:
- Hollow-sounding wood: They eat the inside of wooden structures, leaving the outside seemingly untouched. When you knock or tap on the wood, however, you’ll be able to hear that it’s hollow.
- Buckling floors: Damage to the subfloor, structural supports, and other parts of your home results in uneven, squeaky, and buckling floors.
- Peeling paint: Termites introduce excess moisture into your home, which can result in peeling paint on the ceiling and walls if they get behind the drywall.
- Mud tubes: To protect themselves from the elements, termites create mud tubes to travel from the ground to your home. These tubes are often on the outside of your home’s foundation.
- Discarded wings: Swarmers establish new termite colonies. Once they’ve landed, the swarmers lose their wings and leave behind small piles of them.
Trust Our Family-Owned Company
We’ve been a family-owned business since our start in 1923, and we couldn’t be more proud! Our family values guide everything we do, so you can trust that we’ll always use the safest products available to protect your home from costly termites. Our services are backed with our satisfaction guarantee! We will retreat for free if you are unhappy, just give us a call!
Areas We Service in Northern New Jersey
New Jersey is a great place to live—when pests aren’t trying to take over your space, that is. For relief you can rely on, choose Delsea Termite & Pest Control. Our goal is to provide outstanding pest control to our neighbors, and we can’t wait to help you!