Keep Mosquitoes and Ticks Out of Your Yard
Mosquito & Tick Control Near Me
Mosquitoes are the most dreaded summertime pest; they invade your personal space, cause itchy welts, and make it impossible to enjoy being outside. Ticks transmit Lyme disease, but mosquitoes are also dangerous; they can spread malaria, dengue, and the West Nile virus. Our mosquito control reduces their populations by 80% to give you noticeable relief and help protect your loved ones.
When you partner with our technicians for mosquito control, we will:
- Identify mosquito breeding areas, such as birdbaths, playsets, and tree stumps.
- Use backpack sprayers to create a protective bubble around your entire property.
- Schedule five treatments throughout mosquito season from April to September.
- Treat for ticks as well as mosquitoes.
Get a Free Estimate
Check Out Our Plans
How to Prevent Mosquitoes From Invading Your Yard
While nothing is more effective than professional mosquito control, there are some ways that you can make your yard less appealing to mosquitoes. These pests need water to lay their eggs, so by removing those water sources, you reduce the number of breeding sites on your property. Ways to do this include:
- Changing the water in birdbaths and fountains at least once a week.
- Keeping gutters clear of leaves and debris to ensure proper drainage.
- Repairing leaky spigots and water lines.
- Storing flower pots, buckets, and wheelbarrows out of the rain.
- Sealing trash cans and recycling bins with a tight-fitting lid.
How to Prevent Ticks
Your landscaping can make a big difference when it comes to ticks. Performing a few adjustments can make your yard less attractive to ticks, making it safer for your loved ones. These landscaping techniques include:
- Cutting back tall grasses and dense vegetation.
- Creating a three-foot mulch barrier between your yard and wooded areas.
- Clearing leaves soon after they fall.
- Removing old furniture, trash, and other potential hiding places.
Locally Owned since 1923
As a locally-owned company, our customers are more than just customers—you’re our neighbors, too! We care about our community and take pride in helping people achieve the pest-free homes they deserve. You can see our dedication in everything we do, from our excellent customer service to fast response times and everything in between.
Areas We Service in Northern New Jersey
New Jersey is a great place to live—when pests aren’t trying to take over your space, that is. For relief you can rely on, choose Delsea Termite & Pest Control. Our goal is to provide outstanding pest control to our neighbors, and we can’t wait to help you!