Stinging Insect Control in New Jersey
Stinging insects are a major nuisance in New Jersey. Their stings can cause painful reactions and may even lead to anaphylactic shock, which can be fatal. In order to protect residents from the dangers posed by these pests, it is important to take proactive steps for controlling them.
Get rid of yellow jackets, hornets, wasps, and carpenter bees with our same-day pest control in New Jersey. Here's why you should choose Delsea Termite & Pest Control:
- Our exterminators are experts in general pest control and will inspect your home thoroughly.
- We offer a 30-day warranty* on our one-time services.
- Solve your carpenter bee problem with our one-time service and choose either one side of your home or treat all sides with a 6-month warranty.
- Keep your home pest-free with our recurring service plan, the Classic Plan.
- Our services are safe for your family and pets.
Trust us to help you keep your home pest-free and protect your family's peace of mind.
Get a Free Estimate
Check Out Our Plans
Remove Wasps, Hornets, and Yellow Jackets
When it comes to wasps, hornets, and yellow jackets in New Jersey, the best way to control them is through removing their nests. This can be done through a one-time or recurring service from Delsea Termite & Pest Control. Our exterminators are experienced in nest removal and can do so safely and efficiently.
Our services include the following:
- Free inspection of your property to identify the pest and it's breeding ground
- Spray for stinging insects and remove the nests
- Specialized treatment for carpenter bees damaging your home
- Recurring service plans available for long-term pest control
- And more!
How To Identify The Species of Stinging Insect
Identifying the species of a stinging insect is important for effective control. There are several species of stinging insects in New Jersey, including yellow jackets, hornets, wasps, and carpenter bees.
Here are some tips to help you identify them:
- Yellow Jackets: Yellow jackets have black and yellow stripes and may be confused with honeybees. They build paper-like nests in the ground and are often found near garbage or compost piles.
- Hornets: Hornets are large, aggressive wasps that build nests high up in trees or other structures. They have a white and black color pattern and their nests look like paper mache.
- Wasps: Wasps are small, thin insects with yellow and black stripes. They typically build nests on eaves, porches, or other structures.
- Carpenter Bees: Carpenter bees are large, black bees that build nests in wood by boring holes. They have a metallic sheen and can be confused with bumblebees.
Contact Delsea Termite & Pest Control for Stinging Insect Control in New Jersey If you're dealing with stinging insects near your home.
Are Stinging Insects Dangerous?
Yes, stinging insects can be dangerous. Their venom can cause painful reactions and in some cases even lead to anaphylactic shock, which can be fatal if left untreated. It is important to take the necessary steps for controlling these pests in order to protect yourself and your loved ones from their dangers. In addition to avoiding them when possible, removing their nests and hiring a professional exterminator are effective ways to protect yourself from stinging pests.
Areas We Service Near Kenvil, NJ
New Jersey is a great place to live—when pests aren’t trying to take over your space, that is. For relief you can rely on, choose Delsea Termite & Pest Control. Our goal is to provide outstanding pest control to our Kenvil neighbors and the surrounding area. We are here to help!